Sunday, November 28, 2010

World of Weeping

Now that Cataclysm is amongst us, I have been seriously considering going back to that wretched game, despite a very strong argument pointing out why it's an awful idea. What can I say, I want me some of that troll druid action.

Click for larger trolls
As you can see my characters are not boxes. I have decided to make a bit of a change, we shall see how it goes.

So all apologies for the update-drought that has been afflicting this blog lately, I have been worked to the bones with all sorts of plays and essays, and essays about plays. I will attempt to try to update at least weekly until things get back in order, so please bear with me.

Now sit back and enjoy this image of the world's largest land based crab.

Its diet consists of coconuts and human kidneys.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment