Saturday, August 21, 2010

Drum roll, please.

I have recently redesigned my blog. I like the picture in the background, it seems to say, "I am a very cold tree, who is also next to a sign," which is the exact message I was going for. I haven't posted here for about two months, and I sincerely apologize. I have been so busy with both work and and my race around the world that I just plum forgot that this blog existed. Well now that my internship is almost over and my race is complete (I won, naturally), I have dusted off the ol' blogger to announce something extremely important:

I'm going to start blogging again.


I know, this is shocking and upsetting, and you probably just drove your fist through your computer monitor in sheer disgust, but for those of you who didn't, there is a second, almost as important announcement:

I have begun writing my first horror story. 


It is entitled, The Temple, and it's going to be the first of a trilogy.


Now if you didn't destroy your computer in blind rage after the first announcement, you surely did after that, unless you have no bones or are a ghost. So for all of you boneless people and ghosts out there, let me assure you that the story shall be a classic weird tale, inspired by the great works of William Hope Hodgson, H.P. Lovecraft, and Algernon Blackwood. I am very excited about this story, and what I can do with it, and I'm confident I can produce something that is in fact not terrible. So stay tuned, for regular blog posts, story updates, and other sundry surprises.


Make no mistake, I have returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment