Monday, October 4, 2010

Excitement and Defiance of said excitement

First off, WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT FOR A CURSE

I love my tablet so much, and paired with the Sketchbook Pro software it is truly a thing of magic. And due to what has become somewhat of a crippling social retardation, I have made this thing instead of today's comic:

Just to make it clear that even though I may raise my hackles when excited it doesn't mean I can't simultaneously look awesome.

Also, Macbeth stuff starts tomorrow, and I'm ready to kick it into high gear. Gonna slay this play, rockin every scene. I'm hard for the bard if ya know what I mean.

Oh goodness that was awful.

5 comments:

  1. Hard for the bard...

    That's not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take vulgarity to new levels of eloquence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not vulgar... And it's not really eloquent either.. How is hard for the bard eloquent?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is my desktop background.

    ReplyDelete