Thursday, October 14, 2010

The unthinkable has occurred!

Is this the first time I have done back to back blog posts?!?!?! Mayhaps it is! But don't start burbling with pleasure just yet folks; I'm only lavishing you with this rare treat because I may be unable to update tomorrow. So Instead of doing a late post as usual, I've decided to do an early one. And for today's post, I present to you yet another rare treat, me talking about my life!

Wait how is that a treat

Anyways, I have been a pretty busy bloody bee lately, and I think its starting to cause me considerable anguish, which as though who are familiar with anguish know, is not a good thing by any stretch of the imagination. At this moment I am involved in

  • A play
  • My school's leadership committee
  • Improv club
  • Torch
  • Junior Achievement
  • Another play
  • Writing a 3000 word essay
  • Full flipping IB
When I first took all this on, I thought I would be able to manage it, but that seems to be becoming less and less the case. The leadership committee in particular has been quite antagonizing to my well being, since the two leaders seem to think that while there are literally 20 members in our group, all tasks of any importance must be delegated to me. And when I try to get the other members to help its like they all get folded into some sort of higher dimension.

They just disappear from our mortal plane. 

Its frustrating to say the least, especially when one of those leaders tells you last minute that everything you've been doing is wrong. So yeah, I've been stressed. And now that Junior Achievement is starting I have a sneaking suspicion I will be literally drowning in work. IT WILL INVADE MY LUNGS

But being the stubborn fool that I am, I refuse to quit any of these things. Although I got to say, if I had to quit one of them it would be that Bob-forsaken leadership team. I get loaded with every single menial task they can think of, and almost never get any recognition. Also, we don't seem to actually do anything so, I dunno, maybe it doesn't matter if I'm in it or not. Seriously, if I put "Leadership Group" on a university application I will be asked if I made that bull honkey up. Its a joke.

Whoa I wrote a lot. I apologize for my delusional raving, maybe I shouldn't do this kind of thing at such a late hour. I get cross.

Now time to hit the hay, gotta get ready to be murdered with fright tomorrow. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. joining a group filled with leaders will only end in chaos when the leader of the group must be decided

    ReplyDelete