Wednesday, September 15, 2010

+2 Strength

I have been working out a lot.

Like a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

It is not uncommon for me to run in cross country and lift weights on the same day now, and the results are just starting to show. I'm still horrendously skinny but literally every inch of fat has been replaced by muscle, which is actually terrifying. I have a lot more self-confidence now, which is good, and maybe I'll finally be able to tank Onyxia (WOW REFERENCE LOL).

On a completely different topic, if I had to live in one topographical location for the rest of my life, it would be mountains.

The rocky mountains to be specific.

LOOK AT THEM
I love Canada. I love the cold. I love raw, untamed beauty. PERFECT

Also I am currently more busy then I have have ever been, its eight at night right now and I still have to draw a comic, write stuff for social, and work out. WHAT HAVE I DONE

3 comments:

  1. I hate you boys. You get fit so easily. =P x10000

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't easy :P two straight months of hardcore workouts is brutally hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about diet!

    Something I would know nothing about!

    ReplyDelete