Friday, September 3, 2010

Hostage Friendly Programming

So yeah. This is baffling, in more ways then are immediately apparent. For those who are too uppity to click links, a man with a penchant for raccoons waltzed into the Discovery Channel HQ, took some hostages, and tried to force Discovery to air more environmentally friendly programming. You would think that Discovery Channel already offers a wide range of environment-based programming, since that is their philosophy, but apparently it wasn't enough for Captain Planet here.

Anyways, despite his mission failing miserably, I think we're onto something with this.

Click for larger version
I've stopped using a straight edge to draw my boxes, I find that takes all of the personality out of them. I've been practicing my drawing, and hopefully I will eventually be able to draw people. What a day that will be!

I picked up A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin, after hearing many, many good things about it. I've only read the prologue and a bit of the first chapter, but already I am thoroughly engrossed. I think I may have stumbled upon a rare jewel in the vast garbage heap that makes up modern fantasy.   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment