Saturday, September 18, 2010

Voice Communication Activated

I got my friend a headset for his birthday, so now hilarious banter during Starcraft and TF2 is much more convenient. Also, yesterday I realized that immortals are my favorite unit, and combining them with stalkers makes for a wonderful ground force. I mean, just look at them. Look at what they do.

Our cannons shall sing.

In other news, I just finished a political cartoon for social class.

And here it is.


I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I like the professor. 

In other other news:
  • I think I shall go as Gandalf for Halloween this year, but I will make my own costume. I will not pay $80 for a piece of crap store-bought one.
  • I want this. I want it so much.
  • All of the new pokemon have been revealed. Mostly hit and miss, my favorite is the bug that is also a knight. 
  • I recited the Black Gate speech at club-day. Read about it heeeerererereeee

2 comments:

  1. Get a tablet! I've got the Bamboo Fun, and it is exactly what its name implies.

    Meh @ dem pokemanz. I'll get the stupid water starter cause I want that sea unicorn, and I will name it as such

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a tablet sooooooooooo much.

    I'll probably get the grass snake-lizard, since it evolves into the king of serpents.

    ReplyDelete