Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sick as a slug (a sick slug)

I've been pretty sick the past week, and believe me it has not been fun. Have you ever tried running a 4k race while sick? You shouldn't, it leads only to despair.

Which in turn leads to the dark side.

So for halloween this year I'm going to a rockin' party and I am thinking of dressing up as Gandalf. Originally I was just going to buy a costume but since it costs $80 and looks like crap I've decided to make one. So in the next couple of weeks I will need to buy/find:


  • A grey bath robe
  • A grey blanket
  • A pair of grey gloves
  • A fake beard
  • A hat, which will probably have to be the officially licensed Gandalf hat
So yeah that isn't too bad. It should be a bit cheaper and most likely look infinitely better. On a side note, my birthday is on October 31st, and the party is on the 30th, so as soon as it turns midnight I will declare myself king of the party and ascend to my icy birthday throne.

Basically this.


In other news, our school is doing a performance of Makebeef by Bullion Snackspear, a charming culinary parody of Macbeth. 

Actually no we're doing Macbeth. 

I am auditioning, and although I would be happy with any part, I would very much like to be someone who uses a sword, preferably a claymore. I mean this IS Scotland we're talking about here. 



That's all they use.

I understand that this post has been a little all over the place, please forgive me. I will have a much more coherent (and perhaps serious?) one prepared for tomorrow, along with a fresh comic, picked straight from my brain tree.  

Mmmmmm. Fresh brain fruit. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay claymores!!! Haha what chapter are you on now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently on chapter seven. I enjoy this immensely.

    ReplyDelete