Friday, September 24, 2010

That Could be a Pokemon

As I said earlier, all of the new pokemon have been forced upon us, despite Nintendo's best effort to stop people from sharing information on a game that has already been released. It seems like the people in charge of thinking up new pokemon were running out of ideas, at least, until one of them went on a faithful walk.

Click for larger version
As you can see, I have made use of box people, in order to clearly distinguish my art from the far superior chainsawsuit. I was planning on getting a tablet today, but due to me thinking that there was an apple store where there clearly wasn't, I was disappointed. No worries though. I shall get it in the next week or so *crosses fingers.*

Okay now for something serious.

...

I got nothing. 

I am going to start blogging a bit more often, going for a "whenever I feel like it" style schedule to compliment my already existing M/W/F one. 

Now I'm off to- OH CRAP I HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH CATCH UP ON RELIGION AUDITION FOR A PLAY DO MY EXTENDED ESSAY AND WRITE THREE ARTICLES FOR THE SCHOOL PAPER. 

I may be busy these next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment