Monday, September 27, 2010

Wonderful timing

Today was jersey day and school, and since I don't own a jersey I got a lot of glares, mainly from one person whose name starts with a J and ends with oel Tallerico. He is the quintessential high school sports fanatic, to the point of dementia.

Click for larger sports
Sorry it's so faint. I think my scanner really sucks, I may have to hire a new one. I should start looking on monster.ca. Great place to find up and coming scanners.

Anyways.

I have to memorize some lines for my audition tomorrow and fight a Jhen Moran, so I must be off.

Be brave, be strong.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha starts with J and ends with oel Tallerico. Don't worry, I got a lot of looks too! I'm not going to spend $95 on a jersey for Jersey Day at school... Honestly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one gave me the glare. I'd scalp them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's because you're.... big. No one messes with you. Of course those who do know you are a wholly different matter XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know him and I don't mess with him. Just look into his eyes. You can see the animal inside.

    ReplyDelete