Monday, September 6, 2010

Terrible, Terrible Movies.

Today's comic isn't a straw man argument. This is literally what happens to me every time I try to convince someone that a terrible movie they are a fan of is in fact terrible. Apparently there is something inherently wrong with me and every person who doesn't enjoy this movie that stops us from reveling in it's sheer genius.

A sense of taste perhaps?

But I digress. I hope you enjoy today's Box Comic.

Click for larger version
I have been reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontosaurus, and although romance isn't exactly my forte, I am enjoying it, despite half the book being rich people whining and banging their cousins. I can't wait to finish it so I can get back to A Game of Thrones, which is currently sitting at my desk, tempting me with it's irresistible allure. Soon, George R. R. Martin. Soon.

IN OTHER NEWS

  • THE TEMPLE is coming along quite nicely.
  • My friend is trying to start a D&D club at our school, he has my sword.
  • My English teacher this year did his university thesis on Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. I was exuberant.
  • Kick Ass is a wonderful movie, for the whole family.


 

2 comments:

  1. The first D stands for Dungeons.
    The second D stands for Dragons.
    "&" means AND

    ReplyDelete